chlo-worm

chloe: the bigness of big

14.3.07

:Marathon:

hey all....

since i know so many of you read this, i just wanted to send out a friendly reminder about my marathon fundraising.

to those that have already contributed, a BIG thank you is in order. thanks to your generosity, i am approaching the halfway point of my $1700 goal! that's pretty amazing.

but i need to continue raising the funds until May 11 to support the team's purpose of helping others, while also securing my spot on race day.

please help me out in supporting this cause. you may do this in one of 2 ways.

1) go to my donation site, Kelly's TNT site, and donate by credit card directly. It's the quickest and easiest method of donating.

2) give me your address and i will send out a donation letter and form for you to fill out and return to me by May 1, 2007.

remember, this IS a tax deduction.

if you are unable to donate, please keep me in your prayers as i continue to train. things have been going well thus far-no injuries or problems. this saturday marks the beginning of double digit mileage: 10 miles. yikes. i need all the support i can get.

once again, thank you for your interest and participation in my personal goal and our team goal of helping others.

as we say every week, GO TEAM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home